THIS IS A SHARED ACCOUNT SO YOU MIGHT BE GETTING A MESSAGE FROM "MEG K" OR "MEG G."
<3 sushi, baking, fashion frenzy
Ok, I didn't think you would read this far but it's great that you are curious. If you're really curious check this out: http://www.polyvore.com/fashion_frenzy/group.show?id=197829
WE BELIEVE IN GOD
—–██—– Put this
—–██—– on your Wall
██████—if you’re not
—–██—– to tell others
—–██—– that you
—–██—– believe in God ♡
When YOU CARRY A BIBLE, The Devil gets a Headache. When YOU OPEN it, He collapses. When He see’s YOU READING it, He faints. When He see’s YOU LIVING it, He flees. And just when you’re about to Re-post this, He will try to discourage you. I just defeated Him.
Copy & Paste if you’re in God’s Army🙏♡
98% of Christians are scared to admit so. Be the other 2%!!!
OK, curious cat! C u!!!!!
~xoxo megmarg (K&G)